Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hmmm, Just read an old post, and I'm still liking the idea of writing a whole album (heck at this point, it is just pulling the material together) of music for sensitive souls.
In the meantime, working like crazy with Lynn McCarron on launching lullaby books all over the place. Wonderful, exciting, life-changing work going on. www.maryjaneriemann.com is now in place and almost finished; to highlight the published, or soon to be published works.
I just got to work with and talk to a musician I have held in high esteem for 20 years. The fact that he likes a song I wrote and loves my voice has meant more to me than I can properly express. More about this when we are ready to launch that song.
I'm almost afraid to sit at the piano right now - there is a pressure to write more really good stuff. Because you don't want to go backwards. Nothing like pressure to send the Muse scurrying in all directions except toward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment