Dear God; where to begin. So much has been happening since I wrote here. It has been filling my days, thoughts mostly, that I haven't had the head space to reflect and write here. My son hated school once again, so after two weeks I/we took him out, and leap-frogged right over into the world of un-schooling. I think that's where we'll stay, for now anyway.
I so wanted that time to myself, after all these years of little ones with me all of the time; but dammit I couldn't do it to him. School would ruin this kid. Maybe this will change in the future - hard to say.
And then my band blew up in a rather spectacular explosion. Two men, with many years of friendship between them, now fractured. This has taken weeks and weeks and weeks to sort out: was the whole band over for good? Just one of them leaving? Did I even personally want to continue on? I'm still sorting it out to be honest.
I have much to sort out. In the house, and in my head. The house is a reflection of my state of mind. Dear God.
No comments:
Post a Comment